Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Temptones

Band Members
Daryl Hall                              
Barry Glazer                              
Ken Halpern
Brian Utain
1966

1 Girl I Love You W&M: Barry Glazer & Daryl Hohl
2 Good Bye W&M: Barry Glazer & Daryl Hohl
3 Say These Words Of Love W&M: Barry Glazer & Daryl Hohl
4 Something Good W&M: Jimmy Bishop & Leon Huff
5 Baby Yes I Do
6 Good Bye Demo
7 Girl I Love You
8 Good Bye
9 Say These Words Of Love
10 I Don't Want To Cry
11 I Wish It Would Rain (Acappella)
12 I've Been Good to You (Acappella)
13 Meaning of Existance (Acappella)
14 My Girl (Acappella)
15 Voice Your Choice (Acappella)
16 I've Been Trying (Acappella)
17 So Fine (Acappella)
18 Say It Baby (Daryl Hall & Barry Glazer) (Aca.)
19 Medley
20 So Hard to Be Loved by You
21 Good Bye
 
Amazon Music Sampler of all the songs 



1967 The Temptones - Girl I Love You  #17 WDAS Philadelphia Soul chart

No comments:

Post a Comment